Thursday, November 12, 2015

Being of Same-Sex Attraction can Happen after Birth

   After working out at the gym, as I turned into the entrance of the shower to see a man standing underneath a shower head, I quickly turned my eyes the other way.
   And, I thought how it has ever been this way. I thought how part of the reason I don't want to look, is that a fear comes over me. If I look upon the man too much, and take any enjoyment in it, I fear I would develop same-sex attraction.
   I believe we are free to find our pleasure in what we will, to a large extent. I have sexual impulses. I can gradify them many ways. And, if I wanted, I could gradify them with another male.
   I do not know, for sure, whether those of same-sex attraction were born that way. I understand it is understood that they were, and I give credence to the believe. Nor do I know how many people have become gay after they were born.
   But, reason tells me it can happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment