Wednesday, January 6, 2016

People Would Start Staying Home and Out of Public Places

  As I went to bed last night, I did think on what a parent would do if his or her child were in imminent danger. Remember, I suggested that how we protect a child, might be the way we should protect ourselves in these days of mass shootings. I suggested that if our wee little ones were endangered, we would swoop in with loving arms and snatch them out of harm's way. And, I suggested one equivalent, then, would be to take our children out of schools, and to take ourselves out of the theaters, and malls and such.
   And, I acknowledged that that isn't practical.
   As I thought about it while going to sleep, though, it occurred to me that this is exactly what will happen if this gets serious enough. I doubt it will get that bad, but if the mass shootings became common enough, people would start taking their kids out of school. They would start staying home, themselves, instead of going to malls and theaters.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment