Sunday, January 12, 2020

And the Judge Declared the Clintons Guilty of all the Murders

  "We are here for the trial of Hillary and Bill Clinton," the judge said. They are accused of murder in the deaths of multiple people. Now, when I say multiple people, that is an understatement. Hillary, will you please come to the witness stand?"
  Hillary Clinton took the witness stand, and the judge continued, "Hillary, how many people did you kill?"
  "None, sir. I'm aghast that you should even suggest I did."
  "Well," the judge said, "then how many are you accused of killing? Surely your lawyer has told you how many deaths you are responsible for."
   Hillary sighed. "Sir, I thought I read somewhere that the count is over 50, but it might still be in the 30s. Sir, I didn't kill a one of them. Bill didn't kill a one of them. Will you just believe me?"
  "Not even!" the judge yelled back. He began to shake,  his face tightening with a look of rage. "I cannot believe you would even suggest such a miscarriage of justice! I just cavalierly drop the charges? Is that what you want? No, not while there is a stack of evidence against you that reaches the moon." He gathered himself together, calming down, and then said, "Shall we proceed?"
   The court room was quiet.
   "James McDougal. He was a Whitewater partner. He died of an apparent heart attack, while he was in solitary confinement. I need not remind you that he was a key witness in the Ken Starr investigation. There, then! There is the evidence! I am finding you guilty of the death of James McDougal!"
   He slammed down his gavel.
   "Mary Mahoney. She is a former White House intern. She was murdered -- did you hear me say that? Murdered! -- at a Starbucks. The murder  -- I repeat, murder -- happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment while in the White House. What more evidence do we need?"
   He brought down his gavel, again, and pronounced the Clintons guilty.
   "Vince Foster. Now, Hillary, listen: Foster was a White House counselor for your husband. He was your own colleague at a law firm. He died of a gunshot wound to the head. Can you see the connection, and why I know your are guilty? It has been ruled a suicide, but do I believe that? I know you were behind it! You are not hiding anything from me, nor are you going to get away with what you have done."
   He crushed down his gavel, yet again. "Guilty, guilty, guilty," he said.
   The judge then sighed. "I grow tired of taking these one at a time. I'm just going to find you guilty of them all. I know you did it. I know you did them all. There is no question. Guilty, guilty, guilty, and guilty, guilty, guilty."
   He began pounding his gavel, and did not stop. Each time he brought down his gavel, he pronounced, "Guilty." He kept on gaveling and pronouncing guilt long into the night. And, when morning came, he could be found, his head resting on the table, and the gavel on the floor where it had fallen from his hand. "Guilty, guilty, guilty," he mumbled.
   Then, he raised his head. "Oh, and I am going to find you guilty of one more death, that of Jeffrey Epstein." The judge then fell out of his chair trying to reach down to pick up his gavel. Sprawled on the floor, he reached for the gavel and brought it down one more time. "Guilty a million times over, for the death of Jeffrey Epstein," he pronounced.
   The paramedics arrived shortly later, and found him dead. Alex Jones, Fox News, and numerous others then called for an investigation to determine whether the Clintons had killed him.

Blogger's Note: Despite what I have just written, I do not completely rule out that the Clintons might have been involved in a few of the deaths. I doubt they were, yes, but I do not rule it out. A number of these deaths were not from natural causes. Wisdom -- to me -- is considering all the possibilities but jumping too quickly to none. To assume they killed anyone of these people is a jump in reason, and that is the mark of delusion. But, delusion also closes doors when there is not enough evidence those doors should be shut. I perhaps have not studied enough on each case, that I should be fully confident they were not murders by the Clintons. That is a terrible accusation, though -- to suggest the Clintons killed anyone -- and we should hold the accusations against the Clintons unless there is solid evidence they committed the murders. I do know news agencies have investigated these deaths, and they have found no evidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment