Friday, September 1, 2023

The Thumper Rule Doesn't Apply to Donald Trump

 I once had the attitude that if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all. Thumper's parents taught him that. The Thumper Rule, then. Oh, I realized that there are times when critizing is justified -- even necessary.

So, I took my next tip from marriage counselors. I've never seen one -- never got married -- but, I understand they ask the partners to list some nice things about their spouses.

Did I tell you that this is all leading to Donald Trump. Yes, a long time ago, I castigated him in many of my posts, so figured the only decent thing to do was to try to match the negatives with positives. So, I wrote a few posts lauding him for some of the things he was doing.

Well, enough of that. 

Donald is one of the greatest threats to America. I do not want to say one word that might give someone justification for voting for him. Yes, everyone has a good side, even Donald Trump. But, he's got enough fans without me giving anyone the impression I might think he's okay. His fan base needs to be diminished, not increased. Never has a person run for president who was more dangerous to our nation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment