Wednesday, October 10, 2018

If We Could Discover Death itself -- the Cause -- We Could Conquer it

    I'm wondering if they haven't discovered death, itself -- if they haven't discovered the disease that spawns so many of the other diseases. Is this Ankylosing Spondylitis death, itself? Is it what we call "natural death." Is it literally, the pathway to death.
   Does everyone have at least a shade and shadow of it?
    Now, I occasionally post nonsense, especially when I leave political issues and write about health and medicine. And, I have not studied this Ankylosing Spondylitis hardly at all, that I should even suppose to be making correct judgments.
   But, I wonder, the same.
   I have often thought how medicine is too divided. The back doctor studies the back. The neurologist studies the nerves. But, nobody puts it all together. Ankylosing Spondylitis might put it all together. Oh, it is a back disease, if I understand correctly, but it affects the whole body. And, it affects different people differently, projecting patterns of decline throughout the body.
   Sounds like degeneration, to me.
   If mankind could discover the disease that leads to other diseases, if it could discover the root of all diseases, if it could determine what causes the body to deteriorate, instead of remaining youthful, perhaps we could conquer death, itself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment