Thursday, June 2, 2011

How Civil to Call it Corruption?

I do want to be civil. Was yesterday's post as much?

I may drastically pare it back, but for the night I let it stand. And, if I do edit out the questionable, do I delete this entry as well? For I will mention what I did here, as I consider whether it was civil.

I did not call anyone corrupt. But I called the principle corrupt of not allowing the poor and needy to work simply because they come into America without permission.

Then, at the end of the blog, was I too sarcastic? I had already pointed out that everyone "takes" a job from someone else, since if they are not it the job, someone else would be. So, I suggested that those who argue the immigrants take jobs from others might best be suited in an economy of one.

These are things I will think on -- the civility of these comments -- tonight and tomorrow. Then, this entry might disappear and yesterday's entry be edited back.

No comments:

Post a Comment