Sunday, December 30, 2012

Two New Year's Resolutions Before I Head for Bed

Okay, I blog today, after all, but it must be a quick one. And, although I have come to blog on religious topics on Sunday, and while this will be as much, it will be more personal than most any other blog.

I give you my two New Year's resolutions.

One, to make my daily scripture reading more meaningfully. I am among those, you see, who typically pick up the scriptures, and read without not paying enough attention to what I'm reading. I want to take a chapter a day, probably making it from the Book of Mormon, and know what I've read when I finish and also at the end of the day.

Not asking for much, that might seem, but actually it will be a great thing, if I can achieve it.

Two, I want to remember the Lord more throughout the day. I want to remember Him in everything I do, and have a prayer in my heart at all times. Of a truth, I have come to feel the Lord is with me when I do this. He supports me, helps me, watches over me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment