Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Go Back and Read Yesterday's Blog

  And, all through the house, not a stir, not a word, not a listener.
   I blogged well, yesterday, but when I came home late tonight to check the stats on who had read it, not a sole soul had, not a one.
   I offered model for saving the economy. Now, I'm not well-versed in economics, but I have not heard of any model for saving the economy. I've not heard anyone come up with a step-by-step, workable, doable outline for saving the economy.
   I will tell you, if the model comes from a common man, but works, it is as good as if it came from a renown economist. My model touched on some of the ills of our current economy: the debt, unemployment, and the disparity between the rich and the poor.
   If someone were to tell us how to fix those problems, and if you could tell by reading the proposed solution that it would, indeed, be the solution, would it not be something you were interested in?
   Go back and read yesterday's blog.


1 comment:

  1. I read it before this one and agree jobs should be the focus right now. You had some good ideaas.

    ReplyDelete