Wednesday, October 9, 2019

  A little unusual of a post this is, perhaps. I am thankful for the thoughts I have had of late on mortality, the spirit world, and the process of being born. They are thoughts. Nothing certain. I could be wrong on them.
  President Dallin H. Oaks of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is among those who spoke on the spirit world in General Conference this past week. I do not know that I am wrong for sharing my thoughts, nor forbidden by him.
   But, I wonder.
   I may go back and study his talk before posting my thoughts. I do wish to say, I do not know that my thoughts are correct, anyway. I do not present them as gospel, anyway. I have thought on the topic. I have some thoughts as a result. I think it not wrong to wonder, nor to discuss what one wonders.
   But, I must go back and study President Oaks talk, first. In a Facebook post, he suggested we not speculate. I heard the talk when given, but the Facebook post did say something to the effect we should not speculate. It seemed stronger language than was in the talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment