Monday, November 11, 2019

Joe Biden wouldn't be the Worst of Choices

 A hurried study, it be, but I am studying Joe Biden, his son Hunter, and the Ukraine thing. Early on, I feel Joe is getting wrongly taken to the woodshed by President Trump, and I find myself thinking to vote for Biden, partially out of protest for the smear job President Trump is doing, and partially out the the thought that I like Biden for being moral enough to protest the prosecutor in Ukraine for not doing his job and going after corruption.
  There is no evidence Biden so much as hinted the prosecutor should abandon the investigation of the company Hunter worked for. No. Instead, Joe Biden wanted the prosecutor ousted because he was too lax on investigating corruption.
   Did you get that? He wanted the prosecutor out not because he was investigation too deeply, but because he wasn't.
  Well, things are not always what they seem. Maybe an investigation by a U.S. intelligence agency would turn up a different story, so I am not against an investigation. But, on basis of what we do know, Trump's accusations against Biden are definitely uncalled for. Smear politics. Smear campaigning. Not that President Trump doesn't believe what he is doing against Biden is just. But, his haste to find fault against the former vice president is blinding him to the facts -- and those facts do not support the allegations he is smearing Biden with.
  Well, Aa quick review of Biden has led me to see he probably shouldn't be my first choice for president. Among other things, he hasn't opposed deficit spending, but rather seems to support it.
  So, I restrain my thoughts of supporting him as a reaction to his being falsely accused by President Trump.

No comments:

Post a Comment