Saturday, July 24, 2021

Perhaps the Content of Air in Our Bodies Decreases at Night

    Weighing myself night and morning, I conclude the body loses weight at night. You, then, must ask, How so? The answer: Perhaps it is our breathing.

   We know the purpose of breathing is to draw air into the body. Breathing heavy draws more air in than does breathing light.

   And, it is at night that we breathe light.

   I do not know how much air weighs. Can it be compacted? Is it compacted inside the body? I do not know. I only know I often am lighter in the morning than at night -- even if I have urinated no more than perhaps three ounces. So, where is the weight going? It is natural for me to wonder if I am just taking in less air. What other alternatives are there? 

   I also take check my pulse and heart rate morning and night. It tends to be higher when I go to bed. I am told that too much liquid affects my heart; Could the amount of air also affect the heart? Both, I would assume, are applying pressure on the heart. If the amount of water affects it, then perhaps the amount of air does, also.

   Consider also how we stretch and yawn. Is he yawn a way of quickly getting more air into the body, or letting more out? Perhaps stretching is caused by something else. But, perhaps it also is a way of getting air into the veins.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment