Thursday, August 12, 2021

Wisdom being Wisdom, Mask Up and Vaccinate

   Bless the public, that it will be more willing to mask, social distance, and vaccinate. How much difference will it make? We may not know how much, but it will certainly help to some degree. 

   Or, is the whole pandemic just a trumped-up, imaginary thing? It doesn't really exist? I know many Americans believe the same. Bless them, but with all the people dying, how can this pandemic be brushed off as something that isn't real? Have we given ourselves to the belief that the people are actually dying not from Covid, but from regular colds, and heart disease and other things? 

   Go ahead and suppose those lies are truth, if you must. Believe this is all just an imaginary pandemic. Still, what is the harm of masking and vaccinating? What if the pandemic is real? Would it hurt you to mask and vaccinate? What is the right thing? What is wisdom?

   We, the people, should be more willing to help. If we care, we should say, "I'll do whatever I can. Whether or not I believe, I'll still do everything I can."


No comments:

Post a Comment