Monday, March 25, 2013

Let the Non-Practicing Gays In
   If I were the Boy Scouts of America, I'd let those of same-sex preference in. 
   Kind of.
   I wouldn't let them in if they were practicing gays, but if they said that is where their natural attraction was, but they weren't acting on it, then, I'd let 'em in. Well, and if they promised not to teach it, then, I'd let 'em in.
   There is too much evidence that they can be born that way to turn them away. Plus, letting them in is a way of loving them, and I believe in loving them. 
   But, what if they were practicing? I still think practicing it is wrong. Those who are in the Boy Scouts do influence each other, and I do think a practicing person might be apt to spread his influence. If you believe practicing this thing is wrong, and you do not want your boys to be influenced by it, and you are a private organization, then you should be able to set that standard.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment