Sunday, November 3, 2013

Israelis Must Treat Palestinians Well

  Jimmy Carter has called Israel's treatment of Palestinians one of the worse human rights crimes of our day. The son of an Israeli general, Miko Peled, speaks with disgust of how the Palestinians are treated.
  Is what they say true? I believe we should at least listen, search out if the Israelis are doing these people wrong. Oh, I will remain a backer of Israel, a lover of Israel, but I cannot condone that nation if it is killing and depriving the Palestinians of water and such. I am not against Israel's placing settlements in the Palestinian parts of Israel, but I am against this. I wish we could rise up in indignation, outrage, horror, and demand that the Israelis treat the Palestinians well.
   Well, I am a casual student from afar. I do not know much (do not know enough) of what is allegedly happening, but I do believe wrong is wrong. If these things are happening -- if there are murders being committed -- we cannot condone them, but must oppose them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQuOHwJeVMI&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etXAm-OylQQ

No comments:

Post a Comment