Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Can Chiropractors Heal Bad Backs?

   Can a back be healed -- even by a chiropractor?
   I think on what I was taught this week, that healing cannot come from pills, potions and surgeries. No, diseases come from within and they must be healed from within.
   The body must correct itself.
   Do I believe that? I tell you, I am a fan of modern medicine. I am grateful for all that it does. While I have known those who underwent surgery and did not have good results, I have also known those who have had pleasant results.
   But, healed? I should study on the different types of back problems, and what the surgeries do.
   Does even a chiropractor heal a bad back? Is it ever as good as new? That would be healed. Anything short of that would be something less than fully healed. I asked one of my chiropractors if patients continue to need care throughout their lives, and he indicated they do. That would indicate, then, that those backs never were completely healed.
   So, when it is said that healing cannot come from pills, potions and surgeries, but only from within, must we not consider that surgeries might come as close to correcting the problem as does chiropractic? If so, full healing cannot come from pills, potions and surgeries -- nor from chiropractic.

No comments:

Post a Comment