Thursday, November 23, 2017

I am Grateful for God and the World He Provides Me

 I am grateful there is a God, for where there is a God, there is hope. I am grateful for the Father's son, that he died for me. I am grateful that earth life is not an end, but that that there is a hereafter. I am grateful -- hopeful -- that I am not near the end here on earth. I am grateful that I am able to study the world around me, to analyze it, and to wonder on things that would make it better.
  I am grateful for the goodness of so many people, for though there is wickedness, there is also goodness. I am grateful to be living in a day of such scientific advancements.
  Though I do not like health problems, I am grateful to experience things that are part of the human experience. I am grateful when maladies are made better. For those things, I acknowledge my God. I am grateful for health that I do have, and for the ability to think.
   I am grateful for family, for friends, and for work.
   I am grateful for freedom, and to be able to pursue truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment