Sunday, October 20, 2019

We live among villains
We live among thieves
We live among those who would kill
We live in a day when hate rules the heart
When men's hearts can never be still

We live in a day of scripture fulfilled
Of people spreading lies in the dark
Itching ears and fables and rejecting the truth
Second Timothy, right on the mark

They will not endure sound doctrine, it says
And climate change certainly is sound
Yet, they reject it, they won't endure truth
And the believers they constantly hound

The ears of the world are itchy, I say
As meme after meme after meme
Is filled with falseness
And filled with lies
And never is what it does seem

So, I'll issue a warning
I'll issue a cry
Now, I don't know that these things apply
I may be wrong, as often I am
But to me the scriptures are nigh

No comments:

Post a Comment