Saturday, October 31, 2020

Are We Really Safe from Ballot Box Fraud this Election?

    I hear no fear that the Russians will reach into our ballot boxes and pull out a rabbit. I hear no worry that they will alter the ballots. 

   But, yet I fear.

   I think of J. Alex Halderman, as expert as there is on the topic, and of how he called for recounts in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan in 2016. I think of how he has shown how electronic vote counts can be altered. I think of how we know Russia has infiltrated our voting records. I think of how it is said it can all be done without leaving a trace. 

   If mail-in votes are entered in the computers -- and obviously they are -- they can be altered as easily as votes done right on the machines. That's my understanding. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment