Thursday, December 1, 2022

Ads Need to Turn to Creativity, not Negativity

   How about just creativity -- not negativity -- in those political ads? I mean, we live in a world where music videos just blow you away, and where TVs and movies are so unbelievably creative. 

   I don't know. I don't watch much TV, so perhaps I'm just off a channel. But, it seems to me campaign ads have no where near the dramatic effects that music videos have. Not even close.

   So, how about we drop that into the ads and drop out all the negativity? I mean we should be able to do some phenomenally clever ads depicting candidates in favorable ways. Attack ads out; just good, clean, fun ads in their place.

   If you do a good job selling yourself, you don't need to sell the other person short. All the tools and talent are there to make this happen. Mudslinging, be gone. Cute and creative, be in.

No comments:

Post a Comment