Sunday, August 27, 2023

Biden has Nefarious Plan to Dictate how Much Alcohol is Too Much

Americans are being told how many beers they can drink, reports Fox News, citing a far-right conservative congressman who says the government has no business doing that.

You know those cans of soup you buy? And how they list the daily recommended amounts you should eat? My can of Campbell's Chunky Old Fashioned Vegetable Beef tells me it contains only 5 percent of the fat I should hold myself to in a day, but it has 83 percent of the sodium. (Whew, I'm in trouble on that one.)

Well, its the same way with beer. the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism has cut the amount of beer it recommends you hold yourself to. Two cans a day has been fine up till now, but now "Biden's beer czar," as Texas Republican Troy Nehls calls him (making sure you know it is the Biden administration doing this to you) "has no business advising 'guidance' on alcohol consumption."

Two cans of beer? That's all? Someone is going to accuse me of being sober. That's like sticking your toe in the water once a week, but never being allowed to go swimming.

And, it is not just the Biden administration that is inflicting this on us; it is all the democrats. "This is who the Democrats are," Nehls says. "They want to control every aspect of your life."

Okaaay. 

I wonder if I could take my can of Chunky Soup to Nehls and tell him I agree. It says it has 83 percent of the sodium I should hold myself to. Do you hear me? It is trying tell me how to run my life; it is trying to control my life. I will not be marginalized like this.

Forgive me, Rep. Nehls. I know I am mocking you. I do dismiss what you are saying as silly. The idea that your freedom is being lost because somebody tries to warn you not to imbibe too much alcohol is, well, silly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment