Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Share the Land

Know someone who lives in House District 41? If you want to support my campaign, please share a post with them, or suggest they become my Facebook friend so they can be notified of my campaign blogs.

District 41 has the Midvale city limits and 8680 North as its northern border, and lies between 1-15 on the west and 700 East on the east. That part of the district stretches down to 11400 South (excluding a little box in the southeast corner).

It also includes the area between the Jordan River on the west and I-15 on the east, between 10600 South and 12300 South.

And, the district takes in the area south of 12300 South between 300 East and about 1300 West, with that part of the district going south to 13800.

And, it includes the area south of Bangerter Highway between I-15 and 4800 West, going to the county line.

I'm running against Todd Kiser.

-- John Jackson, candidate for Utah House District 41.

1 comment:

  1. You have our votes over here, John! Best of luck to you. Get us a sign in our yard as soon as you get them. We'll certainly promote you as the best candidate, as well.

    ReplyDelete