Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Is There Such a Website as This?

Does such an organization, or website exist?

'Cause it sure seems there ought to be.

 I want one that can tell me the truth about how harmful MSG is. Can I eat a little. Or must I abstain?

And, one that will tell me everything I might ever want to know about boiling nutrients out of feed. Do all foods lose value with heat? Or, do meats or wheat or some other foods retain their nutrients?

I want one that will settle all debate about Monsanto. I would guess there's at least some truth to the claims Monsanto damages our food. But, what are the truths? Is there an unbiased party that will tell me?

Give me a website that knows all about alkalinity. If the body maintains the proper alkalinity, will it be free from cancer and many other forms of disease?

 I don't want just a website that discusses these topics. No, what I think would be neat is an organization behind the website that -- in an unbiased fashion -- rolls up its sleeves and does the scientific testing and studying necessary to give me more specifics on these health food health issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment