Monday, July 14, 2014

Allow in Even the Immigrant Who Doesn't have a Good Lobbyist

   These days, it helps to have a good lobbyist if you want to immigrate to the United States. So it seems to me. Legislation is considered for those who benefit one industry or another. Admittedly, it does work out, to some degree, because for every job falls into some industry and every industry has lobbyists.
   But, it contributes to the tendency to only bring in immigrants who will benefit someone. If you aren't a benefit, we don't want you.
   I'm not sure I like that influence. In fact, I don't. I don't like the thought that we only want to bring in immigrants who will benefit us. That might be a lobbyist's perspective, but it isn't mine. I think it better to bring even those who don't have a good lobbyist.

No comments:

Post a Comment