Wednesday, July 30, 2014

News on Child Immigrants, if True, Should have been National News

   He had been down to Nogales, and said the Border Patrol told him they found a dozen dead children in a ravine that past day. Such is what a friend told me today, wondering why it wasn't on the news.
   I do not know of the truth of the matter. Were 12 immigrant children found dead in a ravine? If so, yes, I believe it should be national news. I don't care which side of the border they were found on, news like that should be one of our lead stories.
   He also told me of a raid on a hotel in the Nogales area, with about 35 arrested for being "pedophiles," which I would guess means they were abusing the child immigrants. Again, I do not know the truth of the matter, but if this has some truth to it, it should have been major national news.

No comments:

Post a Comment