Saturday, October 24, 2015

Could We Compare the Number of Attacks in Israel to those in U.S.?

  I google, but cannot find it. I thought I read this morning how there have been more than 1,000 attacks upon Israelis in the past month. I wish someone were rounding up comparisons to how many street attacks there are in American cities.
   I'm not talking all attacks, just street attacks. Could we compare how many random attacks there have been on the streets of Jerusalem to how many there are in, say, Chicago? I'm not talking domestic violence. I'm not talking one criminal shooting another. I'm just talking of what the chances are of being attacked by a stranger while you walk down the street.
   I wonder but what such a comparison might give better perspective as to what the Israelis are going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment