Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Flood Seniors with Chiropractic Care?

   So, I wrote that we ought to flood seniors with chiropractic care. Oh, I was careful to say we should exclude those with whom chiropractic care is not a fit, but, nonetheless, I did suggest flooding seniors with availability to chiropractic.
   I still feel that way. Yes, I have backed off on my belief in chiropractic; I don't believe it can do as much good as I previously thought it could. But, I believe it might still bring some benefit.
  I do not know how many seniors would not be a fit for chiropractic care. We look at all those with brittle backs, and we are tempted to say virtually all seniors are outside the circle of chiropractic care. I don't know all the methods of chiropractors, though. I do know there is more than a hard cracking of the spine. There are gentler adjustments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment