Monday, December 11, 2017

Was Israel too Quickly Provoked?

  I do not have time to study the specifics of what happened, but I think to offer a broad opinion on Israel's missile attack on Gaza. I find myself thinking of scriptures that call for forgiving your enemies, and I wonder if Israel was too quick.
   I understand missiles were being fired at Israel, and Israel was just responding. I believe only two died from Israel's missile attack, and they were Palestinian soldiers or some such. So, perhaps it was a surgically successful operation. I know Israel has shown great patience with attacks on it in the past.
   Still, I wonder. I repeat, I do not know many of the facts, to be making too solid of an opinion. Still, my general thought is that you should not be overly quick to attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment