Saturday, February 17, 2018

Would More be Alive if Cruz had been Forced to Use Another Weapon?

   I've heard Nikolas Cruz did all his killing in a matter of minutes. It is said that guns are not the problem; If he hadn't had a gun, he would have used a knife. Would he have been able to kill 17 people and injure others in a matter of minutes had he used a knife? Would some have been able to fight back if he had used a knife, maybe even disarming him?
   We learn from history. We can learn also from current events. But, problems are not solved if we refuse to ask the hard questions, and if we refuse to see the answers when they stare us in the face. Forgive, for I know everyone has their opinion, and you are fine with me if you do not see it as I do. But, for me, the evidence seems incontrovertible. Guns are more of a problem than knives.

1 comment:

  1. More good points in this and last blog for gun control. Obstacles and time make a difference in lives lost.

    ReplyDelete