Friday, January 29, 2021

Election Irregularities in Arizona?

 Election irregularities in Arizona? One claim is that Trump votes were not counted. The voters used Sharpie pens, it is said, and they smeared, resulting in their votes being not counted. Election officials deny the charges, saying they recommended Sharpies because they are fast-drying. No, they say, those votes were not discounted.

Some of the charges do make you wonder how reliable they are, such as this one: "When I went to check in to vote, I was asked if I was a Republican or Democrat and I told them I was really a Saguaro cactus and then they didn't let me vote. FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD".

Or, this one: "I believe I was the victim, along with our great president, of voter fraud. Standing in line waiting I noticed all the poll workers giving voters black pens to fill out their ballots, but when it was my turn they handed me a Mr. Sketch scented marker. I believe it was watermelon scent, which I found highly offensive as I hate watermelon. No doubt they knew that by tracking me with their 5G towers. Anyways, I'm sure they did that to me because of my KAG hat and 12 guns I was holding at the time. I don't believe my vote for Trump was counted as the watermelon- scented marker is a lite pink color."

 Whether you believe the charges of election fraud or not, the ink hasn't dried on one thing: The investigation. Two independent auditors are being brought in to investigate the Dominion machine voting. One will start its investigation Feb. 2 and the other Feb. 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment