Friday, January 1, 2021

Trump is Literally the Textbook Case of a Person Who is Unethical

   Yesterday, I heard one of the most-damning things about Donald Trump you will ever hear. I had a worker over. While he worked, we got discussing politics. And, this is what he told me . . .   

   Way back before the turn of the century, he took a business ethics class at Southern Utah University. . . . And, they had a whole chapter on Donald Trump. Now, when I say a whole chapter on Trump, I do not just mean a chapter on the type of things Trump does. No, they were discussing Trump, the person. The chapter referred to him by name. He was the case history. He was the poster child, so to speak, of a person who is unethical. 

   Trump is literally, then, the textbook example of a person who is unethical. How about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment