Wednesday, January 20, 2021

We can be United, We can Heal, We can Make the Biden Years Best

   May the Biden years be the best. We know not what they will bring, but we can enter them with hope. My hope begins with the hope that America will rally around this Joe. If I had voice to be heard, I would ask every American to support him. And, if they have a cause they desire, make their voices heard. For I believe Biden will listen to the voice of the people.

   I reject the premise that we cannot unite. I am a believer there are those outside the U.S. who seek our division, and I refuse to be party to their game. They sow the seeds of hate. They cry for turning us one against another. They urge us to be Democrats and Republicans, alone, and to see nothing good in the other side.

  We must reject this. We can heal. We can be united. We can stand shoulder-to-shoulder. We can be bigger than party and we can see good in each other. 


No comments:

Post a Comment