Thursday, February 7, 2013

Jack Nicholson is against Abortion, Grateful for His Own Life
   Here's a worthy thought on abortion, this from Jack Nicholson: We should be grateful for our own lives, and that they were not aborted.
   "I'm very contra my constituency in terms of abortion because I'm positively against it. I don't have the right to any other view. My only emotion is gratitude, literally, for my life."
   Nicholson was 38 when he learned the woman he thought was his mother was actually his grandmother, and the person he thought was his sister was actually his mother. Back in 1990, he said he was pro-choice, but against abortion. "I'm an illegitimate child myself and it would be hypocritical to take any other position. I'd be dead. I wouldn't exist," he said. 
   Nicholson made his acting debut in 1958, in a movie titled, Cry Baby Killer.
  
http://articles.latimes.com/1990-08-15/news/vw-859_1_jack-nicholson
http://www.lifenews.com/2011/12/21/five-male-celebrities-who-are-pro-life-on-abortion/

No comments:

Post a Comment