Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Quick Thought on Same-Sex Orientation being at Birth
   Didn't give the predisposition-to-same sex-attraction belief much thought, after all. But, I do think to post on what I did think. 
   Why can't both conditions exist? On one side, people have their sexual orientation set at birth. And, on the other, some alter (if if they do not entirely change) their orientation. When that happens, it is usually early in life. 
   This much I do know: Tastes can be acquired. Enjoyments can be acquired. People make choices, and I see no good reason a person would not be able to say, I am going to get some sexual fulfillment from someone of my own sex.
   Does that mean they can change their orientation? Probably not. It just means they would also be finding fulfillment in something that was not natural to them. (Updated 2-10-13)
http://www.joshweed.com/2012/06/club-unicorn-in-which-i-come-out-of.html?spref=fb


No comments:

Post a Comment