Monday, March 16, 2015

If We Could Communicate With Them, Maybe We'd Keep Them All

    One wishes there could be a conversation between the aborted and their mothers prior to the abortion.
   "Hello? Mother? I hear you are going to cut my life short before it even has a chance to begin."
   For a while, there is no reply on the other side, as the mother is a little shook up at hearing a voice from her stomach. Then,
   "Son?"
   "Mother, yes, it's me."
   "Then, you really are alive?"
   "Yes, Mom, I'm here."
   "Oh, son, I was about to abort you!"
   "Don't, Mom. Please don't."
    The mom bursts into sobs, and again there is a pause before,
   "Oh, son, I will have you! I will have you! Please forgive me!"
   And with that, and the passage of a few months, Cameron is born, 7 pounds, 3 ounces.
   It would be easy to keep them all, if we could just find a way to communicate with them.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment