Sunday, June 14, 2015

I Believe in the Christ and in His Modern-Day Church

   I believe in God, the Eternal Father, and in His Son, Jesus Christ, and in a third member of the Godhead, the Holy Ghost. I believe in the prophets of old, and in their prophecies. I believe in the creation of the world, in Adam and Eve, and that we pre-existed before we were born here on earth. I believe Christ came and atoned for our sins, and I believe He will come back again, and rule on earth. I believe in the restoration of the gospel through Joseph Smith, and that he was directed in translating the Book of Mormon from plates of gold. I believe in modern prophets, including a current one, Thomas S. Monson. I believe in prayer, and that I should pray in my heart throughout they day. I believe God watches over us and blesses us. I believe in miracles. I believe families are eternal through the blessings of the temple. I believe we will return to the God who gives us life, and there be judged and given a spot in that hereafter based on what we have done here.

No comments:

Post a Comment