Saturday, March 12, 2016

Quick Thoughts on Donald Trump

   1. Wish Mitt Romney would continue to campaign against Donald Trump. I would that he would that he steer away from labels, but it is good to point out reasons for the man not being a good fit for president. I don't know of any of the GOP candidates that can stare down Trump as well as Romney can.
   2. How is it that Trump's spending only his own money is a plus? All that proves, is he can buy the presidency. He has enough money that he can do it without someone else's money.
   3. Please don't tell me Carson endorsed Trump.
   4. Didn't catch what it was, but I understand Marco Rubio apologized for something he said about Trump. Based on what I do know, I swing my support to Rubio. That he should care about being civil and care about treating Trump fairly goes a long ways with me. I want a candidate who is moral and upright, and it seems to me, Rubio is that.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment