Saturday, March 19, 2016

Average Americans are Among those Who Oppose Donald Trump

I went to the Salt Lake City protest against the Donald and it seemed dominated by those who were Bernie Sanders followers. That's great. They are fine people. But, I felt grateful to be there representing a different group, the non-bernie-ites. Obviously, many in average America do not want Trump, and I am among them. I wish more people from this group had attended, so that it not come across that just Bernie-ites oppose Trump.
   Trump might end up making a great president. We won't know until and if he is elected But, there is so much about him that fires off warning signs. His intolerance of other people has left me weary, so much so that I oppose him about as much as you can oppose a candidate. Bless him, though, as he has already reined in his emotions somewhat during the campaign, and who knows but what he will be fine. Still, I seek a different demeanor. As well, I oppose him on policies such as Muslims in America, and migrants.

No comments:

Post a Comment