Tuesday, August 7, 2018

A Newscast Called The Flash

I will tell you where to I would like news coverage to evolve. Instead of going back to Joe Friday's "Just the facts, Ma'am" approach from our day I would like to see news personalities more freely insert their observations . . . while still striving for objectivity. I would like the newscasters be open about their biases, for everybody has them, so why not be frank and forthcoming about them? I would like news coverage that not only gives both sides of the story, but gives both sides of what the other media are saying, quoting Sean Hannity and Rachel Maddow most every newscast. What if we had a station that not only covered the news, but brought all the coverage together, quoting everything from the Drudge Report to the Palmer Report -- all the while inserting comments, weighing and breaking down what those media were saying?

No comments:

Post a Comment