Friday, December 4, 2020

Perhaps We Should Provide Explanation of Why Claims were Rejected

    Alas, I did not get to studying the claims the President made, to try to do my own determination whether they are true. Busy day, per usual. The courts have already rejected most if not all of the claims, if I am abreast on that. Still, the President was very convincing in what he said, at least convincing to his followers. They came away reinvigorated that that he is being swept out of the White House wrongly. "Stop the Steal," they yell.

   Though I have trouble believing the courts were not fair in ruling against the President's claims, it does seem to me we should perhaps look at them, review them again. I listened to his full 46-minute speech, but do not know if I will have time to google and search them all -- or even a few of them -- to review why the claims of voter fraud have been rejected. 

No comments:

Post a Comment