Sunday, April 21, 2024

 

Nice Try, Donald

There's got to be a poem in this
I just got an email from Donald Trump
To think that he would even know me
Ought to give me a goose bump

At any rate, I'm quite excited
But laughing at what he said
Rolling on the ground, in fact
He's crazy in the head

He said his team combed through countless profiles
Of dedicated MAGA folks
And mine stood out in all the land
Now, there's the best of jokes

Me? Does he know I sit around all day
Writing poetry against him
But he says I'm one of his "most impressive" supporters
Is he right?
The chances of that are worse than slim

He extends to me an invitation 
To be a founding member
Of his 2024 advisory board
Now, that makes me something of great splender

Donald, Donald, Donald
Do not make me laugh and cry
You're trying to flatter the wrong person out of money
Let me give you this quick answer
Thanks, Donald, Nice try

No comments:

Post a Comment