Sunday, September 23, 2012

Pillar of Light on Brigham City Temple

You know it was the Brigham City Temple dedication today?

Coming home from Idaho this morning, as we approached Brigham City, I looked ahead and saw a pillar of light formed from the moisture in the air from a short rainfall. I thought it would be wonderful if the pillar was over the temple, but from the landscape, it appeared Brigham City was yet up the road farther. Ready to dismiss the event, I jokingly said to my brother and sister, who were traveling with me,  that the stream of light meant someone up ahead was receiving a revelation.

Well, a two-step down the road, and we could tell the stream of light was, indeed, over Brigham City. The temple came into view, and the pillar of was hanging right over it. I didn't think to note it at the moment, but , to my memory, the temple was in the center of the stream of light.

No comments:

Post a Comment