Thursday, August 28, 2014

I'm Thinking Alicia Should be Held Accountable for Attempted Murder

   Alicia Marie Englert, the lady with disabilities who tossed her newborn out in the trash, what should be done with her? I'm guessing, the norm in handling cases where the offender has disabilities is to charge them and let the courts sort out if the mental disabilities should excuse them.
   Not guilty by reason of insanity? I do wonder if, even if they do have mental disabilities, they should still should be held accountable for what they do. I don't know, maybe you lesson the punishment, but I'm thinking they still should be held accountable, at least in many cases. It seems probable that Alicia should have been able to realize killing a baby was not a good thing to be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment