Monday, July 13, 2015

Conquer Pinched Nerves and Strive to Get Out of This Life Alive

   I've got this theory that living indefinitely (or at least a lot longer than we are) is possible, and maybe not that far away. I'm thinking, if we put our efforts into it, we just might get out of this life alive.
   And, I mean living in mortality. I'm not talking about the immortality of the soul. That will happen, yes, but living down here on earth need not end nearly so fast, if we can just figure it out before our time is up.
   We've made progress into ending a number of diseases. What if we do conquer them? More, what if we treat old age, itself, as a disease and go after what causes old age, and end that "disease"?
   The last couple days, I've thought on pinched nerves and such. I've thought about bulging disks. I've wondered if with the passing of time, pressure mounts on all parts of the body -- pinched-nerve type stuff. Those elderly people who just set in their chairs not saying much? I'm thinking that might be due (at least in part) to something akin to pinched nerves on the brain.
   So, what if we solve this? What if we find a way to unpinch all the pressure on the brain, and on the rest of the body? Don't tell me it isn't possible. Of course it is.
   And, if we do do this, perhaps we will have gone a long ways toward extending the life of mortal beings. Perhaps, as much as anything (even more so) that has already been done by modern medicine, this will add years to our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment