Sunday, July 5, 2015

Sunday and My God

   I think to speak of homosexuality tonight, but consider that this is Sunday. Often, my Sunday blogs are on everyday topics. But, is probably best when I make them about God, for that is what Sunday is about.
   It is the Lord's day.
   I do believe that if you serve God with all your heart, mind and strength, He will watch over you. I do believe in putting God first in my life. I do believe in God, and in His Son, the Savior. I thank the Christ for his sacrifice. He atoned for my sins, and for those of everyone. I consider on His never sinning, never yielding to temptation. I consider He has said that as He has done, I should likewise do, and think that means I, too, can reach a point in my life that I do not sin. If one person can do it for the full of their life, then others of us should be able to reach that point, eventually, at some point in our lives. It has been done. How are we then to say it is impossible?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment