Saturday, December 14, 2019

The Popular Beliefs of the World Include Those that are Lies

   A lie stands, unless someone stands up to it. I think of the day we live in, and of the things that are said. I think of the beliefs that are popular, and think it right to express my own views about them.
  My own views? I certainly can be wrong about these things. Oh, I look at many of them and must confess I doubt that I am wrong, but, who knows. But, while I feel certain on some things, on others I stand more of chance of being wrong.
  Let me mention just a few of the things I perceive as being the lies of the world -- just a few.
  Shall we begin with climate change? I look at this issue. So much evidence is there that climate change exists, and is real, and is caused by man.
   And, yet the world scoffs.
   Another popular belief is that there is a Deep State. I have never had time to study it enough, to learn whether there actually is such a creature. But, I have studied some, and tried some to understand. Each time, I both go in and come out saying, What? What is this Deep State you speak of, and who is it? Can you point me to some faces, some people? Is it the Democrats? Is it just some Democrats? Who is it suppose to be?
  And, what of a One World Order? What of the UN? Are these things I should fear? Of the UN, I do not say it is perfect. I wonder if it takes wrongful positions at times. But, I look at it and can clearly see it is doing much good. To me, we should be able to look at what the UN is doing, and see that good. To take an organization doing good, and demonize it -- yes, I wonder where this comes from and who is behind the hatred. I think of a saying I came up with a few weeks back: Devils see devils where only angels fly. Oh, truly -- I confess -- I wonder if the devil himself isn't behind all this hatred of the UN.
   No, the UN is not perfect. But, I thank it for the good it does. I would be blind to truth to not see that the UN does so much good. And, I would be blind to gratitude to not be grateful for what it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment