Sunday, December 1, 2019

Where Comes the Hatred of Soros and Gore?

   I once studied George Soros. I didn't find him to be such a bad guy. I think I should also study Al Gore, who is also much hated in our society.
   I wonder at the day and age in which we live, and how the world demonizes many who do good. Just because someone tells you someone is bad, doesn't mean you have to believe it. Truth is discredited the fastest by discrediting those who have it. George Soros is not perfect. Al Gore is not perfect. But, I perceive they are not the wicked people the world would have me believe they are, and they possess some truths the evil forces of the world do not want us to have.
   So, if you are against rumors, if you were brought up taught not to fall for rumors, and not to join in and spread them, why do you so easily fall for the hatred and rumors being spread against George Soros and Al Gore?
   Where do these rumors originate? Yes, I confess, I wonder if they are part of the disinformation the Mueller Report warns us about. Such things stir us up to anger, one American against another, and poison the wells of many good causes.
   I consider it sad commentary on our society, and on that of the 21st Century, that many who do good are hated of men. And, those planting the hatred so intimidate us that we are embarrassed to come to the defense of those who are falsely accused.
   Satan works with a whip across our lips to silence us from speaking the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment