Tuesday, November 24, 2020

I'm Grateful to Live in a World Such as This

 I am grateful for a wonderful world to live in, and I don't mean just the flowers and mountains and the touch of warm winds. I'm grateful for those down here who help make it wonderful. It is the fellow travelers of life who make the journey so pleasant. I find a world of wonderful people, people who care about what is going on in far-away places, places not their own, people who care about the homeless here in their home state of Utah. I find national leaders and world leaders who earnestly want to make this world better. I live in this, able to see the greatness of people both far from me, as well as those who are my neighbors. I go to church, and find people anxious to help those in need. I speak to my siblings and see their love of each other and desire to make all well with each other. I'm able to walk in a world of such people. They are the world. They make this a wonderful world to live in. When God created this world, he adorned it not just with mountains and trails and flowers. He adorned it with you. And I'm grateful to live in a world with all of you. #GiveThanks

No comments:

Post a Comment