Thursday, September 5, 2024

 
'Take My Money'

A commenter (he titles himself "lewandthenews") on a Deseret News story about Donald Trump coming to Salt Lake City for a fundraiser lays it out simple enough:

"Take my money to build the wall that you promised Mexico would build! Take my money to ensure that gun manufacturers can continue to make AR-15s to keep our country safe! Take my money to get rid of Obamacare and never come up with a plan to replace it with. Take my money to make our country great again even though every foreign leader thinks you are an absolute embarrassment. Take my money to pay your legal bills for covering up hush money for your past affairs. Take my money to pay your legal bills for slandering women you sexually assaulted. Take my money to pay your legal bills for taking top secret documents, keeping them in unsecured locations and refusing to give them back. Take my money to pay your legal bills to pay for lying about losing the election and trying to influence people collude with you. Who should I make the check out to? You or the lawyers that you never pay, the contractors that you have stiffed for their work? Tell you what, I'm just gonna hold onto my hard earned money. You know, hard work. Have you ever done hard work Donald?"

No comments:

Post a Comment