Friday, October 22, 2010

A Stand a Day, Some Not Politically Motivated

Most days, I post an opinion on a current issue. Sometimes, like the one two down, may or may not help me, politically.

Alas.

Some of the things I put in my flyer, which I start distributing tomorrow, also won't help my campaign. I am a friend of the undocumented immigrant, but would have done good to offer one thing in my campaign flyer that I didn't: If we make the immigrants legal, they will be on the same playing field as everyone else when it comes to using social programs. They will have the same obligation to pay taxes.

The immigrant issue might be the only significant issue on which I differ with many voters. I am deeply opposed to the federal deficit, I oppose abortion, I favor living by the Constitution, etc.

Two posts worth reading are

No comments:

Post a Comment