Saturday, August 29, 2015

Give Trump some Credit in the Event with Jorge Ramos

    So, Donald Trump has been castigated for kicking journalist Jorge Ramos out of a press conference. Well, I'd like to thank him for letting Ramos back in. And, not only did he let Ramos back in, he allowed him to debate with him for an extended period of time. How often does that happen at a press conference, to that extent? Usually, it is ask your question, and maybe have a little follow-up, but on to the next question from the next journalist.
   And, I'd like to thank both of them for the respectful, professional tones in their voices as Ramos came back in and they started their discussion. I missed listening to some of their back-and-forth, but would not be surprised if they maintained respectful tones of voice for the entire exchange.
   I disagree with Trump on immigration. I disagree with a lot of what he said in the press conference. but, I laud him for taking the questions. I laud him for letting Ramos back in the room. Judging the whole of the event, and not just the start, says you have got to give Trump some credit.
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7_HaEOIJhM

No comments:

Post a Comment